Categorical Object Recognition Method Robust to Scale Changes Using Depth Data From an RGB-D Sensor
- Categorical Object Recognition Method Robust to Scale Changes Using Depth Data From an RGB-D Sensor
- 유주한; 김동환; 박성기
- object recognition; category recognition; categorization; scale change; RGB-D sensor
- Issue Date
- ICCE (International Conference on Consumer Electronics)
- , 106-107
- We propose a new categorical object recognition algorithm robust to scale changes. We first partition an input image into k regions by using depth data from an RGB-D sensor, and then we estimate the object scale for each partitioned region. Finally, scaled model is applied to recognize the object.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.