Self-assembly simulation of M13 bacteriophage capsid proteins using coarse-graining model
- Self-assembly simulation of M13 bacteriophage capsid proteins using coarse-graining model
- 정환원; 오정수; 김성진; 김찬수
- Issue Date
- ISNIT 2013
- • A coarse graining (CG) model of the capsid protein and single-stranded (ss)
DNA in M13 filamentous bacteriophage was used to predict their self-assembly
• All-atom structures of the capsid protein and ss DNA were mapped to the CG
model with beads using Martini force field. With this CG model, We performed
molecular dynamics simulations to investigate the self-assembly and
interaction dynamics of the capsid proteins.
• Two essential interactions were the attraction between the protein's basic
domain and the phosphate backbone of the ss DNA, the entropic gain due to the
stacking of the capsid's hydrophobic domains.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.