Synthesis and Electrochemical Properties of Li3V2(PO4)3-LiMnPO4 Composite Cathode Material for Lithium-ion Batteries
- Synthesis and Electrochemical Properties of Li3V2(PO4)3-LiMnPO4 Composite Cathode Material for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 윤진식; 김수; 조병원; 이관영; 정경윤; 장원영
- Li-ion batteries; cathode; mechanochemical process; Li3V2(PO4)3-LiMnPO4; Composite; LiMnPO4
- Issue Date
- Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society
- VOL 34, NO 2, 433-436
- Carbon-coated Li3V2(PO4)3-LiMnPO4 composite cathode materials are first reported in this work, prepared by
the mechanochemical process with a complex metal oxide as the precursor and sucrose as the carbon source.
X-ray diffraction pattern of the composite material indicates that both olivine LiMnPO4 and monoclinic
Li3V2(PO4)3 co-exist. We further investigated the electrochemical properties of our Li3V2(PO4)3-LiMnPO4
composite cathode materials using galvanostatic charging/discharging tests, where our Li3V2(PO4)3-LiMnPO4
composite electrode materials exhibit the charge/discharge efficiency of 91.9%, while Li3V2(PO4)3 and
LiMnPO4 exhibit the efficiency of 87.7 and 86.7% in the first cycle. The composites display unique
electrochemical performances in terms of overvoltage and cycle stability, displaying a reduced gap of 141.6
mV between charge and discharge voltage and 95.0% capacity efficiency after 15th cycles.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.