A study on the electrochemical performance of LiMn2O4/AC-based Li-ion capacitors
- A study on the electrochemical performance of LiMn2O4/AC-based Li-ion capacitors
- 김상옥; 이중기
- Activated carbon; LiMn2O4; Li4Ti5O12; Vinyl ethyl carbonate; Li-ion capacitors
- Issue Date
- 2011 International Forum on Functional Materials (IFFM 2011)
- Several LiMn2O4/activated carbon(AC)-based Li-ion capacitors (LICs) were fabricated by varying the weight ratio of two electrode materials and adding Li4Ti5O12 in order to obtain better electrochemical properties. The results of electrochemical characterizations indicate that the weight ratio plays an important role in the enhancement of the cell capacity and the cycle life. The addition of Li4Ti5O12 also led to the increase in the initial discharge capacity without the loss in rate capability. In VEC-containing electrolyte, the cycle performance of LiMn2O4/(AC-Li4Ti5O12) composite Li-ion capacitors is improved with the increase in the amount of Li4Ti5O12 addition.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.