MD simulation of structural change of polyethylene induced by high energy ion bombardment
- MD simulation of structural change of polyethylene induced by high energy ion bombardment
- 김찬수; 아메드; 문명운; 이광렬
- polymer; ion beam; ar plasma; nanosize wrinkle
- Issue Date
- The 38th Winter Annual Conference of the Koean Vacuum Society
- The results show the details of the structural evolution of LDPE by the low energy Ar ion bombardment. Analyses through kinetic and potential energy, number of crosslinks and chain scissions, level of local densification and motions of atoms support that the residual strain energies on the surface is strongly associated with the number of crosslinks or scissored chains. Also, we could find an optimal Ar ion beam energy to make crosslinks well.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.